I loved how you wrote the whole Trask escapade! Seeing it from Lois' prospective now that she knows Clark's secret gave so much insight into how much she cares about Clark. This part was definitely the best.

Lois squeezed her tighter and said in a whisper. “Thank you, Rachel. If you ever breathe a word of this to anyone, especially the Kents, I’ll deny it, but Clark, he’s the one, Rachel. He may never look at me, but his face is the face I want in my head.” Rachel’s arms tightened around her in acknowledgement, and they stood there together, tears running down their faces as they watched Clark hug his parents over and over.
I love how sure she is of her feelings, but I HATE not knowing how Clark is feeling about her! And now that he's back with Lana AGAIN, I don't know when we'll find out anything about his feelings for Lois.

For some reason, your Lex Luthor seems so much more sinister and slippery, but that just may be because Lois is so suspicious of him and Clark is clueless (I love that twist, by the way!).

Eagerly awaiting part 8! smile