<tiptoes in, looks around furtively>

<speaks in a small, timid voice>

Hi.

<clears throat, looks around again. Speaks in a slightly louder voice, with a nervous smile>

Hi!

<waves>

Remember me?

Well, it's me. Smirky! Or maybe you've gone back to calling me Raven at this point, eh? I guess I have to apologize. I just got back from a trip and checked all of these sites and my email boxes and found out that people had not forgotten me--and were actually concerned about where I'd disappeared to. I'm very, very sorry that I kind of went AWOL without an explanation, and sorry for any worry I caused everyone! Golly, though, I do feel loved. I so glad you didn't forget about me!

Yes, I did get out of school near the end of June. No, I didn't mean to take this long to get back into writing this story. But the good news is that today I finally finished re-reading everything I have written and am well into the next chapter. Meaning, I hope to have this chapter out within the week. Hopefully, you all can forgive my absence, and (hopefully) my writing will be up to par despite the time that's passed.

Goodness, I've missed you guys.

Summers are always a bit more crazy for me (ironically) just because it seems I'm doing family stuff or working *all the time*, so give me a few days to figure out how my posting schedule is going to be. However, I am not planning on dropping off the planet for months again without a better reason/explanation.

Again, I'm really, really sorry! I hope you guys are still interested!

<tiptoes back out>

thumbsup

Smirky