Shadow wrote:
I'm glad Woody bumped up the previous part to refresh; I would have forgotten about the revelation. Kind of a key part.
lol. I know how you feel. Just taking a month of working on this story and I was like starting to wonder if this was before or after Zod met up with Lex Luthor (or, in just plain words (since my little sister says that comparison makes no sense), I was very confused). Had to reread the last couple chapters myself, just to make sure I could try and keep the same tone and themes and all.

Really, I'd quote everything if I could. It's shocking that I like introspection and what everyone is thinking. Normally I can't stand it, but you're on a short-list of people who just have an awesome way of writing it.
blush Thanks! It's funny, really, because usually I'm more the quick-paced, hurry-the-plot-up sort of reader myself. I just can't write that way, and you could ask my brother about how much I gnaw on my fingers trying to whip my plot along. Do you realize this story is almost 200k long? Goodness, I'm *such* a blabbermouth!

I'm glad you enjoy it, though! thumbsup

Thanks for your review, Shadow!

mervoparkite wrote:
Wonderful chapter!!! I'm so glad your back and doing well. I don't know what I missed more. . .the story or your response to our feedback!!!
I loved Lois' introspection as she walked to the Planet
blush blush laugh

You like my review responses? Well, well, this is something new. laugh I'm glad my random blabberings on here are appreciated, or at least work to amuse you guys. thumbsup

I also love how the crowd around both of them is acting--"cursing" at both of them for not moving down the sidewalk at an "appropriate" pace
I just loved the image of both of them, ignored and lost in their own thoughts. The world really is completely oblivious to the amazing story unfolding right under their nose (just as oblivious as Lois had been not too many hours before!).

Clark's internal discussion was lovely--even the sad parts!
<sad smile> Yeah. I think that's one thing that keeps this story so interesting for me, at least. Lois and Clark are just so plain *fascinating* for me to burrow inside their heads and feel around. After what they've both been through, I enjoy trying to figure what keeps them going, and how they're trying to cope. Clark's always been optimistic, and I personally find it very heroic on how he refuses to give in to the dark thoughts and depression, even while he knows he struggles with them. Good man! <gives him a hug>

Don't worry Clark--Heaven has already smoothed the trail for you.
Oooh! Great line yourself! thumbsup

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Hi Clark!” Kal-El, Superman. Good morning to all three of them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<big grin>
<big grin back>

I'm glad this chapter had the same reaction on you as it did on me!

OK--there are just tooooo many "warm my heart" one liners to keep quoting so. . . .
Hehee. Good! That means I did my job. laugh

I love that she gave him her keys. . .can't help it I just do.
lol. I couldn't help it, either. thumbsup

Thanks for your review!

SmirkyRaven