Oh joy! Feeeeeeeeeeedback!

Sheila & symbolicangel - I'm hoping to post the final part by Sunday. But I make no promises.

Lara - have I moved you to the point where you can't speak? <heh> It is kind of like a TOGOM in the middle of the Phoenix.

Jessi & Sammy - Are you sure he's not dead? Really sure? There was Kryptonite around and he was exposed to it beforehand...

Okay, this could easily be a genius idea or just her worst plan ever...let's see which one happens! ----- Uh, definitely her worst plan ever. Good thing he's an alien...
LOL Jen! Seriously - I snorted at that. How do you know that he wasn't exposed just enough?

Ann, there's a Malmo in Nebraska. I'm pretty sure Clark has been there to, uh, "help a friend". wink
"Superman," Lois said softly. "He thought that Superman was in love with me. That I was his weakness and he could use me to control Superman." ----- And maybe there was another thing, too - whatever Superman can have, Lex wants to prove that he can snatch away from Superman right in front of Superman's eyes.
I confess - I filched that idea straight out of Caroline's amazing "If I Were You". That story is sheer genius.

Ann & ignored & Kristen & Jojo - I'm soooooo glad you liked the "farewell" scene! This was the part that DJ kept asking me to bring back. Originally in Brakelight, right after Clark told her he was Superman, they were taken to the house and then he was shot in front of her (going over the rail and landing with a thud, etc). So the dialogue was changed, but the original concept stayed intact.
Oh snap! Look at this big long review from Jojo!
My thoughts *exactly*! Thanks for coming in early just to make my day! sloppy
Sue... you know I'm gonna take that blender away from you... You keep making puree out of my heart here. (I'll let you keep it though if you can make some celebration margarita's later when this all turns out okay.)
Margaritas? We're having margaritas later? Oh, heck, why not - it's Friday! Woo hoo! Feedback and margaritas - what a weekend I'll be having!

Thanks guys! jump

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis