A couple more little things:

Hazel said:
wow, a B-plot story that I actually like!
Thank you very much! I am so very pleased you like it. The next part, though, will have A-Plot. I think I'll title it "When A-Plot Collides with B-Plot At the Most Inconvenient Time." <g>

Hmmmmm, I wonder if he should have told her before giving in to his baser instincts and indulging in all that yucky stuff.
Tank, this will be discussed later on. LOL. Yucky stuff is good, though, somebody needs to teach you that…

And more Tank:

Now if we can just get this little emotional wham followed up by a nice big physical one (are there any drunken motorists on the roads as Lois tries to drive home?)
*sigh* What are we going to do with you?!?!?! Lois? Injured? Are you crazy? <g> But you never know what I might do…

Liz said:

…you can't possibly expect us to be happy with a WEEKLY posting schedule??
Nope, I gave up on that idea. LOL. Which is why I am posting part 2 as soon as I get done with this.

Thank you Kaethel, Pam, Jose, Jen, Hazel, James, LabRat, Laura, Alicia, Tank (don't even think about haircuts <g>) Maria, Anna B, Merry, LL Wanna Be, Trenna, Tricia, Barb, and Liz. I'm still in shock. Lol.

Caroline

You've gotta be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?
~Bernadette Peters