I think that that depends on your definition of right. Personally, for me, capital punishment isn't right, but I still support it because I believe it's a necessary "evil".

Say you're a guy, you come home and find your wife in bed with another man (I'm not married, this is just hypothetical), and you punch the guy. Was it right to do that? I'd say no, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't do it. For me, it's more a question of whether or not it's reasonable. Should they reasonably expect Superman to have knowledge of mass murder and control his emotions so that he doesn't kill the man responsible, or was what he knew reasonable provocation to kill that person? Those who know his secret also know about his closeness to one fo the victims-Mayson-but even without that, would you expect Superman to stop at maybe breaking a few bones or is homicide a reasonable reaction? The main thing is, how much does it affect each person's perception of his character?

Loved the way the ending reminded of the scene with that Yolanda-Connie's ability to strike fear.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.