Great part! I'm glad that you educated someone about SR. That could not be ignored. You did you duty and did it well!

It was easier to just float…not to worry about Bureau 39, or Lois, if he was tired. It was easier not to think.

They were all so far away from his childhood home.
Oh my gosh! I can't read the rest of the story now without being in fear. I'm going to have to slow down and make sure I read the rest of it at a normal enjoyable pace!

Well I have now read the rest and that was so well written.

I was a little confused. How does Clark know his Kryptonian name and how did Lois know to name the green crystal kryptonite when Clark didn't know he was from Krypton? Oh dear. I think I will have to go back and read some chapters (I don't view that as a bad thing! It's cold outside and I cannot think of a better thing to do on a chilly have to stay inside Sunday.

He wasn’t human. That was perhaps the worst thing that Bureau 39 had done to him. He could face pain, fear…but they had taken away his humanity.

He was an alien.
and

“Mankind has long feared that which is different,” Jor-El revealed, and his eyes were somewhat troubled as he spoke. “You may have been raised as a human being, Kal-El, but you are not one of them.
So sad. Echoed that he is separate from those around him. Hopefully he find more strength through Jor-El's words later.

Jor-El's words were so chilling and sad to hear/read after knowing what Clark experienced at the hand of Dr. Logram. They shed such different light, to me, than they did in the movies where Clark seemed more separate from the masses. Here he is more a part of hist world. I know what they mean and what not, they just seemed to pack a different punch here for me. Almost a bit scary, a too late welcome. I like how it is being added and neat to see what sort of effect it has on Clark's thoughts.

I understood Martha's reaction - grabbing on to Clark a little bit more, afraid that he would leave.

I'm excited to find out that he is leaving Smallville. I hope he comes face to face to Lois about everthing.

This chapter was so raw, so great. It feels so real like I can be there. It doesn't feel fake at all to me.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.