oooh! another part! smile

Just when I'd taken off my boots -- you know the type, the ones with the reinforced steel toe... I'm thinking I need to put them back on, cause I see some Clark-kicking is going to be needed here. wink

“Mmm, you have a little sauce...”

“Where?” He started to reach up for his face, but she beat him there. She applied her mouth to his skin and slowly and methodically removed the sauce with the tip of her tongue. She thought she heard a guttural moan escape from him but before she could question it, he was kissing her.
oooh! yummy! smile

Had she ever kissed Scardino like this? What if she ended up with Dan once she realized that Clark had broken up with her?
Hey! Hang on, Clark! Now you deserve a SERIOUS kick! You're thinking *that* while you're kissing her? Big dummy!

Clark thought back furiously, trying to remember when he had promised to take her flying. It was ironic. She was the one with the missing memories but he was the one who couldn’t seem to remember.
Nice! Love that! smile

Clark fought the urge to embrace her and instead took hold of her below her ribcage on either side, gently raising her into the air a few inches. “Put your feet on top of mine.”
ooooh! Très Superman Returns, isn't it. smile I love that scene in the movie, it's really so... yummy and aww and.. all that. smile

For just a little while Clark could pretend he hadn’t told her that they couldn’t be together.
I feel a kick coming... really... I'm getting a real big urge...

Clark set them down gently inside her apartment and started to unwrap himself from her, but she held on to him tighter and moved her lips up to his ear. “If you ask me, I’ll say yes,” she whispered encouragingly.
If this man had even but one ounce of good sense, he'd just ask her. Not push her away. Ask her, dammit. Ask her, Clark!!! Cause you just know we're all standing here getting ready to kick you and hit you over the head with blunt objects now... just cut the cr*p and ASK HER. There.

How could their being together be wrong when it felt so right?
mad mad

Ya know... I don't even want to kick him anymore, I feel so sorry for him. frown gah! I wish he'd stop being dense, he's just miserable now and it's making me sad. frown

How many times was he going to have to lose her before she remembered everything?
Oh, silly man! You haven't lost her. Just propose already and let's all pretend you never broke up with her. You can tell her later when she remembers that you realized that she'd been right about you being wrong and that breaking up was not the answer.

...You know, I actually talk to the characters on TV like that. But this is... oooh, just a few notches past sane, isn't it? I'm talking to fictional characters in a story - there isn't even an actor on screen that I can throw a pillow at! gah! I'm so fit for the looney bin... LOL

With or without Clark.
No! No! Not without! Not without!!!

Dammit... I'm so crying now. crud. mecry

Looking forward to the next part!! notworthy

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies