Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for all this encouraging feedback. Woody, you think our combo is "dangerous"? Well, I'll take that as a compliment - hopefully Sue will too. laugh

Alcyone, I personally like guilty Clark too... almost as much as angry/possessive Clark. laugh Glad you're enjoying it.

Nancy there will be waff, promise, (would you expect any less from Sue or I? -- but then again, how can you not expect some angst too? ) and hopefully you'll agree some funny parts. However this story is only "based" on 50 First Dates. It was based on the basic premise - from there it becomes it's own story.

Jessi - torture? Who us? Never...

Hi Ann! Yes, this idea was based on 50 First Dates with Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler... but with a little DJ spice and Sue twist for good measure. I hope you enjoy the outcome and very glad to have your "enthusiasm". laugh

Yvonne - you have my permission... but just don't come back crying when you hurt your hand... wink

Jojo, do you honestly think Sue is going to listen to you anymore than I would? I mean honestly, she's my "evil" queen - remember? I learned from her. angel-devil But beg all you want if it means fdk. laugh

Thanks Lara - Brain-dead huh? Interesting choice of words since Lois is the one who seems to have lost her mind.

Thanks for the fdk Maria and Jackiek!

And thank you Sue, who continued to work on adding her own little special touch to the story even while she was dealing with a stomach bug <me hugs Sue - feel better>

Thank you all! Not sure when part 3 will be coming exactly, takes a little longer when 2 authors are collaborating together. You can be assured though that as soon as we get it lined out - it will be here.

-- MR angel-devil

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.