Well, DJ, Sue, I was just being so ungrateful about Sue's Brakelight story frown so I just want to say that I am very grateful for this one, really and truly! Well, believe it or not, I just saw 50 First Dates with Reese Witherspoon and Whatsisname, and I love the idea that the two of you are writing a story on the same theme! (No, Sue, 50 First Dates in not the Clark of 50 First Dates, so I'm open to other propositions.... wink )

Of course, seeing how I feed off WAFF, I hope there will be a moderately WAFFy ending to this story, eventually. Not right away, no, that's not at all necessary.... (Particularly since I always like watching guilty Clark.) I'm kind of hoping, however, that Lois will regain her memory after a while. The idea of waking up every morning thinking you have just been frozen by Superman who was enough of a jerk not to tell you that he was Clark Kent before he sent you to the Arctic realms of slumberland - well, that's not the kind of life I'd like to have myself.

Ah, but this is fascinating stuff! Really! Okay, here's the deal. I promise I'll be enthusiastic about every part of this story until a major criminal enters the scene and starts messing with Lois and Clark's - probably mostly Lois's - life. Can't pretend I'm ever happy about that sort of thing, but as for the other stuff - Clark trying to deal with Lois's amnesia and his own guilt at breaking up with her, as well as his added guilt at having frozen her, possibly triggering her amnesia. Yay! <rubbing hands together gleefully, anticipating much delightful Clark guilt>

But, Clark? You know that Egghead in the movie who fell in love with Reese Witherspoon's amnesiac character? You know how hard he worked to get her? You think you have been trying hard to win Lois before you gave up and broke up with her, compared to what Egghead did for Reese? Tsk, tsk! Come on, boy, back to work with you!
hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper

Ann