I think the point C_A was trying to make is a valid one. This is, after all, a LOIS AND CLARK board, for the LOIS AND CLARK fandom. I'm not saying that the other incarnations of Superman are stupid, dumb, or invalid--I'm just saying that if you're going to post on a LOIS AND CLARK board, you should know, and have opinions about, the show the boards are meant for--LOIS AND CLARK.

Back on topic:

Angelic, this was a wonderful super-short story. It really brings home how, although Lois might have felt something for Clark even in the beginning, she either ignored her feelings or outright denied them--to the outside world as well as to herself. What you've done here is have her, in hindsight, fully acknowledge those feelings and realize that she always had them.

Lovely vignette. smile

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place