nice post, nan. looks like bobby's leads are panning out (just too bad that while he knew which cases to point out from all the stalkings and murders in the country and even some basic info about the guy that he didn't also know his name).

so, we've got a serial stalker/killer on our hands now, not just your basic random obsessed wacko. lovely. i'm sure candy (and ellen) will be so pleased when they find out.

wonder what he'll do with ellen's keys.

nice to see that her speculations are turning towards more productive directions, especially knowing that l&c are planning to tell her anyway (so we don't have to worry too much about the consequences of her figuring things out, if she does).

i'm a bit worried, though, about this trike repair scene. i'm not so comfortable with l&c discussing murder, stalking, and scare tactics in front of little jimmy, not to mention clark's obvious use of heat vision to fix the trike. even if jimmy doesn't quite understand what happened, there's nothing to keep him from saying something about how his daddy fixed his trike by looking at it funny until it went glowy and started working again.

anyway, looking forward to seeing where things go.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.