smile Thanks guys!

I'm going to change it into:

It's preventing germs from invading my body as we speak.

I'm glad you all think my English is ok. I mean, I know it's good enough that unless I tell people it's not my first language I'm fairly certain I can fool most into thinking it is... I barely have an accent, even. wink I grew up in the English part of town, after all. When we were teenagers, my brother and I spoke English at home, just to annoy our parents. wink It's just sometimes with things like this, it'll sound acceptable because it's close to what it would be in French so it's like it gets lost in translation (mind you, I don't translate these things, I actually think and write in English to begin with...)

Just my vocabulary is limited (ie: I don't know as many English words as I do French ones) so I spend A LOT of time on Answers.com and Thesaurus.com wink it's a good thing these places are free or I'd be flat broke!!

Again, thanks for the help. And the feedback!! I'm glad you guys are enjoying the story so far. There are a few nice little things to come that I've got a feeling you're going to like. smile

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies