Livewire! A new superpowered person with blue hair! This will be fun. smile And the other one, Wizard, he seems like a mean one already.

As long as you claim allegiance to the Superman Revenge Squad...
The Superman Revenge Squad! Wowzers! Do Livewire and Wizard have any other friends in this little gang?

Reading a little farther along... apparently they do. Metallo?!

she turned into a lightning bolt and disappeared into an electric outlet.
Now *that's* what I call a neat trick!

"Oh... huh... I didn't know which was your favorite, so I grabbed one of every kind," she explained
Yeah, sure, Lois, those are all for Clark. Uh huh.

How was it she could make that whole ice cream eating experience look like something... well... erotic?!
I bet that'll make Clark forget his problems for a little while. laugh

It's preventing germs from entering my organism as we speak.
Organism might not be the best word to use here. Technically it works, but it just doesn't sound quite right. (Hope that's ok, I just remember that you have asked about wording in the past.)

You'll also need to stay completely out of the sunlight, until further notice
Where is he going to go, a cave? Do they expect him to line his apartment windows with black felt like WW2 Britain? Of course, they don't realize he even has an apartment! They probably do expect him to go hide in a cave!

As soon as the superhero was gone, she'd get rid of the Weather Wizard, she vowed. All she had to do was crush his stupid wand... And then she could rule over Metropolis. Yes! She would control the city herself!
Dun dun DUN!

I am enjoying your story, Lara. Thank you for writing it!

lisa in the sky with diamonds