I couldn't help wondering if Met U wouldn't have a student population far greater than 10,000 (provided that it's a public university and not a private one). I'm a University of Kentucky grad, and our student population was a little more than 30,000 — and Lexington's home to less than 450,000 people. For a city the size of what Metropolis should be, and considering Met U's reputation, I just thought maybe it'd have more students.
Hah! I knew I was right! My husband and I had a big discussion about this, with me leaning toward a figure more like 35,000... he thought no, that number was too high. I went to Purdue University, which is outside the city... there were about that amount of students there. He went to college in a city, and estimated the student population much lower. I think I'll probably change that number... or specify it to, say, the Humanities only, rather than the entire student body. Thanks for the information. smile

~Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler