Back! And hello from beautiful Ontario. smile Flight went brilliantly (I got a totally unexpected upgrade and so travelled in business class! How to they expect me to go back down to Cattle Class now, I don't know.) Anyway, I wanted to thank you all for your comments, and even more so for your patience. blush I know my posting's been fairly irregular lately and I apologise for that. End of the year was fairly hectic. Now though, I'm finally on holiday, on the other side of the world, and I'm taking some serious time to write. How's that? smile

So as an apology, here's a longer part than I normally would have posted, and you don't even have to wait until Sunday to get it. It means I have even less buffer for next week, but hey... I'm hoping it gives me the proverbial kick in the rear to write more! laugh

Let me know what you think!

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~