Thanks for telling them, Nicole! I see you decided not to say I was busy taming lions in the deep end of the Amazonian forest (considering how frequently you can meet lions there... wink ) and therefore couldn't post a new section. laugh

Just dropping by quickly in between various appointments for my future apartment (if I'd known buying my own place could be so complicated...), finding a replacement caregiver for my kitty while I'm gone as the person who was going to take care of her while my parents are gone might have to leave town for family reasons, getting the kitchen sink to fit in my suitcase since I'm leaving for Paris tomorrow and for Canada on Wednesday... don't yell at me! I will have internet access there and I'm taking the laptop *and* the precious file on my trip. Hopefully I'll have a bit more time over there to do some writing and of course post more. smile

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~