Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Hi Author!

Hi! wave

Dancing With Superman

“Please, Lois.”

“Why does it have to be me?” I ask in response to Perry’s plea.
I won’t be guessing that one in ten words in. But, I do like the setup clap

*takes small bow*

They need a celebrity, and you’re our most famous reporter.”
Is that… Dancing with the Stars?

Why yes, yes it is!

Though given the gaudiness of the tie, it could be some of his lunch that dribbled, or part of the pattern.
Nice tie reference.

I do enjoy a good tie jab. ( Disclaimer... not to be used against me in any future GTA fics)

Also, it’s a funny start. And the length would be queensized. But no, the formatting and style isn’t exactly right. And Mary would never try to trick us.

*snort*

I swear Perry winks at me as he walks away. I glare at Clark who finds something fascinating on his desk, and turn to face Jimmy, who has taken a page out of Clark’s book and vanished.

There’s a hint! /checks/ the story keeps using four stars. Toomi. Need to check if Toomi does comedy shorts. Also, it’s in first person present tense. I don’t think Queenie does that style. The wording, not the comedy or shorts, I mean.

It wasn't until it was posted that I realized I'd left the **** and had neglected to change them. I'll copy someone else's style next year.

jarringly so as he pushes Superman and I closer together. I think a mosquito would have struggled to fly between us.
evil

Muhaha

This dance is sensual.
:evil. evil

wink

“Ok.”
There are some things about Clark that make me want to scream in frustration, but this makes up for it, almost. Some days it feels as though I can say anything to him, ask him any favour I can think of, and he’ll calmly say ‘ok.’
Oooh, Toomi just discussed AE and BE spelling the other day on Discord. Unless there’s a really sneaky FoLC involved (and I’m not playing, which darn, I should not try to be sneaky because that would be a giveaway), this is so Toomi. Guess I can skip to the end now?

Oddly enough, that was for something unrelated. It wasn't until I saw this comment that I realized I'd messed up...

Perry, Alice and several others from work stop by to congratulate me, but there’s only one person I’m looking for, and I wave as I spot him near the bar.
I like how lively this is with the ensemble there. It’s not easy to weave in background material.

Thanks blush

“Clark?” I ask after several minutes of silence.

“I’m sorry, Lois.”

I have no idea what he’s apologizing for.

“I did think you’d be more upset though,” he continues when I don’t react.
Oooh, that’s a new one, Clark thinking she already figured it out.

evil

Bewilderment is replaced by wide eyes and relief, before he smiles at me. I laugh and kiss him again, only this time he returns the kiss.
Awwwww… simply sweet clap

Despite the unanswered questions and betrayal I feel, we will tread lightly, and hopefully find a way to move forward together.
Very well crafted! Lots of WAFF.

This will be marked down as
Toomi8

You are a super sleuth! So much detail in figuring out the authors! Thanks for the awesome feedback, and hints on how to improve my stealthiness for next time wink