Okay so first of all, welcome to the boards! It's always great to see new writers join the crowd.
Also From what I can tell, you're not rusty - I'm quite hooked by this premise so far and will definitely keep reading this one.

What we have here is an intriguing start with sooo much potential. I'm, generally, a sucker for Clark-stays-a-little-longer-on-NK-and-returns-then-fics so that helps. And OF COURSE they had some...fun...before he left. Sure it's a trope but who cares?
So we have both Clark and Lois, inidvidually, having to deal with a kid. (BTW, Jon and Jor, huh? Someone got inspired by Superman & Lois, it seems...)
It also appears that the results/parenting styles have been quite...er..different, so to say. Granted, a lot of this was of course a product of the environment/society that had at their disposal respectively. Like, Clark can only do so much "humanizing" to his son in a society full of NEw KRyptonians - plus, as much at that might hurt him to think about - it might not even be the best approach considering he is supposed to be his successor some day. And then, there's this little nugget that Jor is, apparently, not even Clark's osn in the classic sense. MY first thought was some kidn of genetic mix-baby of Kal and ZAra via birth-matrix...but then I thought, given what we know about Zara, and the comment that he looks a lot like her (with the implication he does not share CLark's features)...he might actually be a Zara/Ching kid? Well I'm sure we will see as the story progresses but as for now that's my working theory.
Also curious ot ifnd out what's going on on NK that forced Clark and Jor to leave. Did the truth about Jor came out and caused a shitstorm (or well the Krypto-equivalent of it)? Hrm, or, as Clark ponders he wasn't able to do much influence on NK, the council decided he was not the man for the job? Or...well, lots of possibilities there.
The relationship between Clark and Jor seems to be...interesting. With everything so far in mind, I can see why it would be hard for Clark to bond with this kid, given both the KRyptonian society imprinted in him as well as the knowledge he's ont actually his son and he has to play more of a role there sort of. Still, he apparently cared enough to take him back to EArth with him so there's this. Also, the telepathic channel between the two also sounds interesting.
It's also fascinating to observe how Jor, who had him as his father (or, rather, ukr) for his whole life, is so much more distanced to him than Jon, who just met him. I guess Lois and the senior Kents (assuming they're still around) have a lot part in this. They probably always told Jon only the best about his dad so he is now super curious to meet that guy. I can see how having the legendary Superman as a father he never met would be awesome in a kid's mind. We can only hope that Clark will eventually be able to live up to the expectations of his son there. Something tells me it won't be all smooth sailing. It's not like living in this kind of society for a decade doesn't change people in osme form or another.
Also poor Lois. From her perspective, she waited and he didn't...since she doesn't have the whole picture. I see how that would hurt.
And Jor...well...he will definitely have a hard time adapting to EArth and his new reality. And he doesn't even know the language yet...well...uff. And Clark's own distance (as far as that goes) certainly didn't help with his impression he cares a lot more about Lois and Jon than him. He doesn't understand the nuances of Earth bonding as of yet but he clearly witnessed Clark's affection and recognized it. I think what goes over his head here is the weight of him seeing this people/meeting the kid for the first time, the emotions that causes in him. HE doesn't have the frame for this kind of behavior and might do some over-misinterpretation, so to speak..
I hope Martha and Jonathan are also into this one. Their reactions to it all shoudl be interesting and who knows, maybe they'll be able to be helpful to get the Mini-Kryptonian used to earth. I mean, they have some experience in this field, after all. :-)
Anyway, I'm SO in for this and eagerly waiting for more.
Do you have a "posting schedule" of some kind or are you just going to "post-as-they-finished"? No pressure, just curious how often I can expect this to be updated. If you don't know, that's of course fine too.
Great start! Looking forward to more!

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.