SuperBek, thank you! Aren't they fun together?! Soooo fun to write them, especially the light banter. The show did it so well. smile1

BlueOwl, oh I just looove the idea of word chocolate. I'll think about other bits of mush that could evolve into stories. I'm usually more invested in suspense - the little IBM's usually come up as the throw-away scenes from those adventure stories and then I pop them into show context.
...And I like to think that Superman saved Lois' from Ellen here, too.
Superman setting Lois up on a blind date with Clark would be HYSTERICAL! If I can ever figure out a way to justify Clark being so self-serving, I'll try it. Maybe somehow Lois traps him into it....? Hmm. Will think on it! confused

Gr8shadesofElvis, thank you so much taking the time to comment! I appreciate it! blush

Bakasi, thaaaaaank you! 'Mentally rolling her eyes' is SUCH an apt description! lol

Queen of the Capes, thank you so much! And yeah, this is the fic that made me realize Lois needs to start behaving badly (less politely) in my stories. I wish I could have worked in him tripping over his shoelaces or getting food poisoning or something, but I thought we'd all rather get to the chocolate cake instead. wink