Hi Toomi!

It’s an interesting experiment clap I’m not sure I can give much direct feedback with snark and irony this time, so I’ll do user replies instead hyper

IronyLover2374

OP, you should have just let her die. It would have saved you from a lot of heartache. She does not appreciate you. Find someone else to date.

Seriously, everyone has secrets. It’s normal. Even the darn nicest guy you will ever meet has secrets. If she can’t accept that, that’s her problem, not yours. It’s good you found out now how much maintenance she is.

NTA

LeftAtTheAlter94

I had the very same experience once. I was going to give her the world but she kept digging and digging and when she found out some details about my life that I wanted to share with her only after we were married, she left me at the altar! At. The. Altar.

I recommend Verdi’s Rigoletto with “La donna è mobile”, best enjoyed to at the Scala in Milano.

NTA

RalphingBudda

MODERATOR – Comment was removed. Contained only vitriol and misogynist ranting that violated the standards of this community. And publicly asking the OP for the phone number of his girlfriend is just plain tasteless. One more such post and you are banned for life.

ExpressionistFarmgirl

I can’t believe some of the sentiments shared in this discussion. Were you raised by wolves? Of course she’s upset. Asking someone to marry you means that you plan to entrust them with your life and your future. You don’t start off by lying to them. Now go and bring her home-cooked chocolate chip cookies. Made from scratch! PM me if you need a recipe.

YTA

FarmerJon

I don’t think I have seen a bigger mess since that tornado in ’78. Go and buy her flowers and beg for her forgiveness. It might take a couple of tries though. Those cookies also sound like a great idea. I think I’ll send a message to ExpressionistFarmgirl myself. My wife is always on the look-out for new recipes.

YTA

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.