Sorry for the long delay--my story has been on the back burner the last couple weeks with family in town and other RL chaos (family sickness, etc.) going on. Just know this story has not left my mind, and I am still trying to put it all back together in my mind how I want it to end. I promise to put the toys back together though before I am finished. I can't stand unhappy endings!

I'm humbled that anyone is still waiting, and I hope I won't disappoint you when I get it posted. This is what I get for posting an unfinished story, right? I should learn better. blush
To be honest, I thought I was writing a short piece when I started, and it has just grew and grew alot longer than I thought it would be. Also, the characters seem to have become way more intense than I thought they would be. I love reading others' longer works, but they're kind of a pain to finish, aren't they?

Oh well, just thought I'd give everyone a heads up and let you know I haven't forgotten about the boards, even if it appears that way.

Marcy peep

(Elrond's blessing at the departure of the company from Rivendell)

"Farewell, and may the blessing of Elves and Men and all Free Folk go with you.
May the stars shine upon your faces!"
-Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien