Thanks so much for the feedback!

drdeathdefying, thanks so much! I think my subconscious was out to prove that Lois needs Clark more than she needs Supes. So, without Clark, her subconscious treats him a lot more like Clark. wink But, of course, a lot of other complicated emotions are mixed in there.
Also, I will totally take you up on that beta offer! I've got a couple of other story drafts in the mix right now, but they're longer than this one. Can I reach out once I figure out which one I'll be posting first?
And good luck on your own story, too! It's definitely a push to come out of the comfy lurking shadows.

KSaraSara, daaaaawwww, you're making me blush. Thank you so much! The tension is SO HARD to write. I was really working on that here (when is the description just too much, and when is it moving the plot or emotional story forward), so thank you so much for picking that out, lol. This one is just a mini-adventure. But don't worry - I've got a few more stories in the works and this is the little one. wink
I'll probably post the second part of this in the middle of next week, and the last bit some time around next weekend. Your comment about length actually made me wonder if I'm skating through the ending too quickly or lightly, so now I want to take another look at it.
Discord scares me. peep Let me get a hang of the boards and I'll check that out next!

Last edited by JadedEvie; 08/04/23 11:01 AM.