I love the moment after the bombing when Clark rejoins Uncle Mike and Lois and has forgotten to put his glasses back on. I like it because it shows Clark as fallible in his disguise and it's not something we see that often. However, Baby Rage is looking in Clark's direction.... what if he figures out Clark's identity?

It's an interesting moment when Superman returns to Snell in the park and goes to pick him up again. Snell makes the remark "... you going to pick me up again?" and Superman doesn't. Clearly Superman is used to using his strength to intimidate criminals, and Snell disarms him by appearing unfazed.

When Clark answers the door with no shirt on... what if it had been Lois there? Also, Clark is clearly enjoying a flustered Mayson otherwise he would just stop and go get a shirt. I'm sure he's flattered as he's not getting much attention from someone else...

Impersonating an officer is illegal here, as is owning an authentic uniform. Memorabilia is ok, but only on display. The criminals Superman takes down then start saying it was a cop, what would the cops do? Would they put out an alert for someone impersonating an officer? Would Superman turn himself in?

What would happen if Lois blurted out to Clark that she'd seen him snogging Mayson?

Perry's advice to Jimmy is horrendous. Poor Jimmy.

Clark keeps shooting himself in the foot. He shows up as Superman when Lois is at home, still dressed up and it's not as though he can't hear music playing. What is Lois supposed to think when Superman float-dances with her and closes the window? How many months have passed since Superman stood in that same room and said he could never be in a relationship with her?

Turns out my comments are more plot bunnies than anything else lol