I love the excitement and generosity already!! Thank you to all who have participated so far!

I’m willing to auction off a story too!

And Deadly Chakram, OMG me too! Well, I only got a t-shirt but I still wear it all the time! I’d love to have another one and maybe like a keychain or something or some other type of swag! I’ll have to look into things again unless anyone else wants to dive into those print-on-demand services and see what’s doable before I get to it. laugh

And just to update everyone: So far, we’ve raised $414!!! Thank you to everyone who has donated already! Given the excitement around both an auction and swag, it’s very possible we’ll do both in the months to come. Our aim is to make a final decision and have that announced at the Kerth Ceremony, but we should definitely keep discussing here in the meantime to see what’s possible!

FoLCs outside the U.S.! We’ve found an easier and more cost-effective way than PayPal for you to make your donations! Please see the donations page for full details. laugh

Thanks!!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.