So I mentioned to Michael tonight that I was happy for the interruption to my writing because I was currently writing Mayson and… sick

Anyhow, he mentioned this little story, and so now I’m bumping up this really old FDK thread…

While she considered the understated elegance of a simple tie to be a perfect match for white shirts, her partner usually showed a blatant disregard for the wellbeing of the visual cortices of his fellow human beings. So just what was she supposed to buy? A tie that said, 'I am the woman at your side, ready to mold you into the perfect man' or 'I am the woman who understands you better than anyone, please continue with your spleens'? She hated such choices!

rotflol

Lois' mind idly wondered if perhaps a Superman tie would--

BAHAHAHA! DO IT!

DAMN, MAYSON
She went … all out for that birthday gift lol

He was now quite certain what they had been fighting about, and a small part of him found it immensely gratifying to have two gorgeous women going teeth and claws over him, but enough was enough.

Hahah I’ll bet!

"So you really believe I'm a guy who would want a... a..."

"'Stripper' is the word you are looking for, Clark," Lois interjected, leaving Mayson to bristle.

"...naked woman his apartment?" Clark finished, shooting his partner an admonishing look.

LOL!!! Nice one, Lois!

Awwwww sweet ending!!

Thanks for the extra break from my current WIP with Mayson in it… oh, why did I let her live??

Sara smile

Last edited by KSaraSara; 03/31/23 02:50 AM.

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.