(Well, technically in 13 mins from now… the form will be live then.)

Hey, FoLCs!!

Did the middle of March sneak up on anyone else?? cat peep lol

It’s time to officially open the nomination for this year’s Kerth Awards!! And gosh, I feel like there’s a lot of info that will be in this post (and people have accused me of rambling lol — I accuse myself all the time), so I’m going to give a quick version with all the pertinent details and then I’ll ramble on about more details and questions we anticipate you might have!

WHEN: Nomination period runs from Sunday, March 12th 0:00 UTC to Sunday, March 26th 23:59 UTC.

WHERE: Here is the official nomination form.

Handy links:

Here are all the 2023 categories along with their descriptions.

Here are ALL the eligible stories, complete with links to both the gfic and nfanfic when applicable.

Currently, all the eligible fanart is linked to within this post and/or within the FoLC Productions section of the boards (2022 posted content only!).

Important Rules/Guidelines:

• Be sure to include the title of the fic and the author, as titles can be the same or similar. We recommend just copying and pasting it from the eligibles list to save yourself time and effort (and to avoid typos).
  • You do NOT need to fill out every category to submit a ballot, but you should try and be sure that your ballot is complete for all the categories you do want to nominate in before submitting your form.
  • This is an open submission form, meaning that you write in the box rather than choose from a list. We recommend trying to nominate no more than 5 stories per category.
  • Please remember that nominating and voting can only be done by FoLCs. Family, friends, and work colleagues cannot nominate or vote.

It doesn’t matter if you’re a new or old FoLC or somewhere in between, WE NEED YOUR PARTICIPATION!!

And gosh, look how much I rambled already for the short version! So long that I need to come back and do the long version later tonight. So stay tuned for an update to this post in which I’ll cover all the questions you might have, like…

“How do I know what fits in what category?”
“I’m overwhelmed! Where do I start?”
“I’m new here and…I’m lost. Please help!”
… and much, much more!

We have two weeks for nominations, so finish up as much of your reading as you can!

Have a question? Ask it here! Or you can PM any of the K-Com members or reach out on Discord too! You can also send an email to us here: Kcom@kerthawards.com

We’re excited to hear from you!

The Kerth Committee
(Sara, Michael, Annie, and lovetvfan)

Other 2023 Kerth posts…
Kerth Announcement Post / Index
Eligible stories list
Official Kickoff Post (Schedule and Categories)
Eligible Fanart and Opt-In Opportunity

Activities
25th Annual Kerth Awards 2023: Activity—Writer’s Year in Review
25th Annual Kerth Awards 2023: Activity—Reader’s Year in Review

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.