Hi Mary!
The alarm clock blared on Lois's nightstand. Monday again. She switched off the annoying contraption and set about starting her day.
Nothing ever happens on a Sunday that’s newsworthy on a Monday.

Clark stood smiling at her, a brown bag in his hand. "Brought you something this time."
Hmmm…new clothing?
LOIS: Seriously? That baggy’s just big enough to hold Cat’s underwear.

So, what should we do today?" Clark asked. "Work?" Lois shook her head, swallowing a bite of the sandwich. "Nah. I don't think I'm up for another meeting."
Okay, first the sandwich, now this about not working. What bizarro world is that?

"We could prank Jimmy?" Clark suggested. Another head-shake. "We should give him a break." "Prank Cat?"
Oh, the one with the fun house mirrors and twirly mustaches.

Lois mulled that over while chewing her sandwich. "Her reaction to finding out we're together is pretty hilarious,
Prank Lex!

Also, explains why Lois’s brain is wonky. Though why isn’t Clark spending the night?
LOIS: And wake me up five times before midnight when he gets called to help? No thank you.

Clark grinned at Lois. "Oh, only about a day."
/Squints/

Lois met his grin and covered his hand with her own. "Of course, it feels like it's already been years."
Huh.

They curled up together on Clark's couch, watching a rented movie. He looked up at the clock. "Almost that time, again."
Groundhog Day!

The laboratory ‘tomorrow’. All the repeats. You sneaky writer, you.

Do we have time to…?" She jerked her head towards his bedroom.
Ahhh, I get it!

Their lips met. She deepened the kiss, and for a brief moment lost all sense of time. ***** The alarm clock blared on Lois's nightstand. Monday again.
That was unexpected. And fun (duh).
Now we need a daily series of Mondays.

BTW, this is gold. Hmm... Marygold?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.