Oh, man! I was laughing so hard with these comments!! I picked out some oof the ones that made me laugh harder than others, but … lol That’s pretty much the whole fdk on fdk is me laughing. Thanks!! Looking forward to seeing what you think of the rest!

Sara laugh

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
What is she supposed to do when her heart just won’t let go?

Maybe all Clark needs is Superman in the relationship, too. Make them a happy thruple with Superman as the unicorn.

[Linked Image]

I had to look up unicorn, but sure! lol And then I made a pretty picture!

as she listened to Superman speaking at the podium

See? Clark’s gonna miss the entire Superman speech.

rotflol

and then deciding that friends and partners could still survive hard things.

Hmmm…sounds like in-sickness-and-health…

Shhhhh don’t say those words too loud or Clark will pop the question! The man does it at the drop of a hat, you know… lol

Or at least she hoped it was still there, something he was hiding rather than just nothing there at all—because she’d suffocated it into nonexistence.

Like those firefighters working to squash the remaining embers of forest fire?

rotflol

His personal life hadn’t been anything he’d ever been willing to share, and she wondered if she’d ever know

Yes, she will. She will even get to make sure his wife showers and take care of her hair, dress, and makeup.

lol

“I forgot my change of clothes for the drunk tank and had to run back and get them.”

Poor guy. Always gets so wasted at the carnival he needs a change of clothes after.

lol

Clark seemed lately to have this attitude of casual indifference toward Superman

Once you’ve seen the guy naked in the shower, the novelty wears off pretty quickly.
LOIS: [Linked Image]

rotflol rotflol

Lois noticed Clark flinch ever so slightly as the metal bar clanged and locked into place, and she wondered if he was afraid of heights or something.

No, just sharp pinging sounds. It’s why he and Lana wouldn’t have worked out in the end.
Sorry it’s on Facebook, it’s the only place I found this episode online:
https://www.facebook.com/EpsilonEridanus/videos/19-a-voice-in-the-wilderness-part-1/235949444544010/
at minute 27:45 to 28:45.

The… gnawing off the arm bit?? confused

Half a thought flashed through her mind that it was too bad this wasn’t a roller coaster with twists and turns that would cause them to bump closely to one another.

Maybe a gust of wind or a sideways rocking reporter could also cause them to bump together.

Don’t worry—Clark scooted himself over next time the cabin rocked. wink

Except the problem was that holding his hand was rendering her incapable of speech somehow.
He found her shutoff switch.

CLARK: Pressure point. Works every time.

lol

his knee brushing along her jean-clad thigh.
You sure keep them touching.

Hee hee!

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.