URgh, I am going to be so late for work, but this short comment had to be written!

I shake my head again to clear my thoughts as I push through the door from the stairwell. Yep, I need this distraction. I wave to Jimmy as he sees me from his desk across the room and greet another of my colleagues as I head down the ramp to my desk.

Despite all the craziness, Alt-Clark is really settling into this world and he has no intention of returning to his old life which is great! Somehow it seems like the inhabitants of that world really did not deserve him or Superman. That being said, with Kal-EL back how on Earth is he going to make a new existence for himself if the old Clark goes back to work at the Daily Planet? Another thing, don't give all of that money to charity Lois. It will be needed to help Kal-El's therapy bills which he is going to need desperately. Panic attacks are nothing to play with and he did dealing with tremendous emotional pain.

Oh so happy Luthor is getting into the mix! dance

Writing is great! Looking forward to reading the next part.

Last edited by Morgana; 01/23/23 10:57 AM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.