Yikes? Yes, definitely Yikes.

I truly did not see them retrieving Clark2 alive from the sun. That might be the biggest L&C monkey wrench ever. He has one of the worst cases of PTSD I've ever read about, and if it's hurting him that badly, it's killing Lois. Not to mention that it's liable to drive altClark totally nuts. Going through combat second-hand has to be almost as traumatic as the actual experience. Shucks, all three of them will need therapy before the end.

You're putting Lois in a vise. She's torn between these two men - her Clark, who is severely damaged and fragile as ancient glass, and altClark, who loves her and firmly believes that he can't have her because it would be wrong on so very many levels. That vise is going to get tighter by the minute until there is either a resolution or she cracks.

Luthor has green K. You aren't giving these folks a moment to recover, are you? That's okay - it's more fun to read that way.

So altClark is going to write the memoir? Oh, that won't add to the collective trauma at all. He'll just dash it off in an hour or two. [Linked Image]

I can't wait to see what happens next. It's going to be good.

I want to say again that I love the first-person present-tense presentation. It's very difficult to pull off, but you're handling it like a pro. Do you, by any chance, write romance novels under a pen name that are for sale online? I would not be surprised.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing