I love this idea. I have 4-5 I am working on, thinking about, and/or start.

Murder Over Metropolis: Late Season 1, Lex Luthor is murdered and Clark is the prime suspect. This story is actually finished, just going through it again with my awesome beta.

Rescue Me: Lois investigates a suicide of a young man in his early 20s. Clark decides to work on a human interest story about a teenage girl who wants to raise her younger sister. As a married couple, Lois and Clark learn that they can’t always bring their stories home with them.

If You Only Knew: I am finishing this story up this year. I am already halfway through writing Ch. 12, and there are only 15 chapters.

If Everyone Cared: Perry meets up with the great-great-great granddaughter of the first male/female team at the Planet. She comes to the Planet one day and tells the story of her great-great-great grandparents. This story will be later in the year, likely because I only have the outline going.

Sequels: There are 2 sequels I know I have to complete. One is the final one from the Halloween story and the other is the sequel to Shake Your Love. Just not sure yet when those are coming. Those might be started sooner rather than later.

New Year's Season 4: This will be posted this Friday. I am almost finished with it.

As you see I have a lot planned.