Hey, FoLCs!

(Imma try out putting 30 Years in front of related posts just in case there are a lot of them? goofy)

I was chatting with Annette tonight and she mentioned that one of her other fandoms has a weekly top 10 list of favorite fics! And we both thought it would be awesome to try and do here.

In honor of next year being 30 years since the show started, we could start doing a weekly top 10 list of ALLLL the fanfics from the beginning of time until the end of 2022.

She says we can use the software that already exists on the backend of the sites to build forms so that we can curate the top 10 lists. (I think I got that info right… grin )

And in addition, she said we should do special top 10 lists…like “All Time 10 Favorites” from some of the OG FoLCs that are still around—like Labrat and Annette and KathyB…etc. Then once our 30 year celebration year is over, we can just continue with a weekly top 10 voted on by fandom.

Annette says we can put up a WordPress site in minutes and $10 for the first year domain of maybe lctopten.com or lcweeklytop10.com or something smile

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? smile1

Sara smile

What do you think of having a weekly top 10 fanfic list?
single choice
I LOVE IT! (91%, 10 Votes)
Eh…I don’t really think it’s worth it. (0%, 0 Votes)
I’m not sure! But I’ll share my thoughts below! (9%, 1 Votes)
Total Votes: 11
Voting on this poll ends: 12/08/22 04:28 AM

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.