My goal is to have as many banners done as possible. I am not doing anything, so if you want me to start the topic I can. If not we can take a break. Here are my notes from the episode.

A few things I remember about this episode. Sonny Bono first appeared as the Mayor. Now if I recall, it is the only time he appears and he even says the classic line “I got you babe”. The show only lasted 4 seasons and how many mayors were there?

Ninety-Five degrees is not that hot for November really depending on where you live. Yes, it can happen especially with global warming as bad as it is. Of course, this did occur in the 90’s so we didn’t know as much about global warming.

How many think that Superman wouldn’t save someone even if he had a DO NOT Rescue order against him? And I can see Clark does a lot with his superpowers that we didn’t always notice. He seemed to have slowed down though once he and Lois are together.

He is crazy to think this is true. Yes, he traveled a lot, but he should have realized it wasn’t him. He grew up in Smallville and nothing odd ever happened there. I’m sure he did a lot of those little saves when he was growing up.

Another thing, the conversation Lois and Clark have in the empty newsroom is amazing. I love how she basically begs him to stay. I would have liked to see more fics based on this or the aftermath of this kiss. The kiss was amazing and the looks on her face was heartbreaking.