Hey SuperBek, not sure why you were hesitant to post. Your first story is just super! smile smile Looking forward to more.

I really like this Lois. You gave us a glimpse of just how bold and daring she can be in her personal life--something we frequently see in only her professional personality.

After a moment, she again reached out and touched his face, her fingers tracing gently down his jawline. Then, she stood on her tip toes, and their lips met in another deep kiss. He moaned into her, and his arms wrapped around her waist.

“Mmm, Lois, does this mean you’re not mad?”

She broke the kiss abruptly and lowered her head to rest against his shoulder. A laugh bubbled up within her, and her hands gripped his shirt tightly to steady herself. She raised her chin up, and their eyes met.

“It means that the dreams I’ve had of making love with Clark and Superman at the same time are not as kinky as they seemed,” she teased, winking at him before she leaned in and kissed him again.

“Wh-what!?”

“You heard me, Flyboy. Now kiss me again before I realize I am mad…because you know, you did lie to me for over a year, mislead me into thinking you were two people, make me fall in love with both of you, and then—"

Very good! thumbsup