Originally Posted by CarrieRene
That was great and right to the point. Fantastic work and glad you are sharing your work.

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it. I'm trying to work up the courage to share more. This is all new and a bit scary to me, since I've always just written for my own enjoyment.

Originally Posted by KSaraSara
Well, as I told you in chat, this rights a wrong that bugs me SOOOOOO much! lol Silly Clark shooting himself in the foot by encouraging her as Superman… dancing on air, romantic atmosphere, closing the window??? I know he can’t help himself sometimes, but OOF. Anyway…that’s why I was thrilled to have that inner voice pipe up and get him to do the right thing! smile1

Yes, the scene always bugged me as well! Sometimes Clark could be such a lunkhead! He really could have helped himself by making better choices sometimes, eh?

And then the kicker that made me LOL irl… the line about the kinky fantasies. lol

And I adore that she tells him to shut her up by kissing her. So cute! clap

lol I always imagined that once Lois recognized her feelings for Clark, she might struggle with the realization of being in love with "two different men". And hence, the, uh, 'interesting' dreams!

Congrats on posting your first story to the boards! I sure hope this is the first of many that we see from you! wave

Sara smile

Thank YOU for your encouragement! Hopefully more to come soon!

-Bek