Hi Toomi,

I think I can answer a few of those (also check out my book report smile1 ):

The beginning reporters has a microphone that says 'Lex News' if I've caught that right? Not LNN?
Lex Communications News (usually called "Lex Com News") was introduced in the pilot and is a fixture in Season One. Am waiting for the switch to LNN, though.

The way Lois struts on the stage to begin her 'interview' suggests she's aware of her sex appeal... I often think of Lois as being unsure of her own sexiness, while being incredibly confident in so many other aspects of her life. I wonder if that's from me reading too much fanfic...
Lois does indeed vamp it up whenever she needs to and has done so since the Pilot when she first approached Lex. There's another scene in Witness (I think) when she wore a short short skirt to interview a famously womanizing scientist and never forget her latex halter top in Wall of Sound in Season 2. Am trying to remember the fanfic details, but from the show, Lois has absolutely no problem with being a woman enticing a man and to be more precise, the one difference between Lois and Cat is that Cat a) is more than a tease and b) is up-front about it while Lois tried to keep her under-cover work separate from the office to project a more professional image (and there's so much Double Entendre in here). She only has a problem dating men she works with and probably trusting men in general. Will need to see how Season Two goes after Wall of Sound.

Is it Teri singing? I think so... found a YouTube video of her on some American Idol special here.
Yes.

Favourite scene... I love the scene where Clark is kissing Toni and Lois is watching. If she really had no feelings at all for Clark, she wouldn't be phased at all and would be focused on getting out of there unnoticed. Again, I think this is fanfic messing with me, but Clark is portrayed as unsure in so many of the fics. He's clearly very confident with Toni!
No, Clark is not the innocent little boy in Season One. And that slap on Lois's derriere?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.