This is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for showing us the hearts of Lois and Clark as they have grown together and reached out for each other and entwined themselves around each other.

But their story is not finished.

I join the raucous chorus of those FOLCs demanding the third chapter. I'm sure you'll have some A-plot mixed in with the romance, and I'm also sure that it will take a back seat to their love story. And now both Clark and Lois must work out together where they will be together. Clark is more than welcome at the Planet, but Lois is more than welcome in Smallville. Clark has a career waiting for him in Metropolis, but Lois has a life waiting for her in Smallville. Clark has a future using his powers openly, and Lois has a future supporting him in that endeavor, irrespective of their mailing address. Clark is having an impact on the entire community of Smallville right now by bringing everyone closer together and encouraging all those to whom he speaks, while Lois has made a crater-sized impact on Metropolis by bringing down Lex Luthor and pushing the citizens of the city to do far better.

It's a dilemma.

Which location will they choose? For that matter, which life will they choose? They can have the super-speed high-pressure big results at the Daily Planet. Or they can have a laid-back gentle and life-long ministry helping young people grow up and become responsible adults. Both of these options have pros and cons.

What is their future? That surely will be the main theme of the next story. Not just the wedding, but where they will live and what they will do when they get past the vows.

I can hardly wait to find out.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing