Originally Posted by Morgana
No, I definitely did not see that coming! What a powerful and extremely well-written chapter. Lana has proven to be a dear friend of a very high and rare value. She has known Clark all of her life and is aware he is a good, kind man. The very fact that she (and possibly her mother) have kept this secret is proof positive of that fact. In the world of Lois and Clark, Lana is one character I have never really liked, even in this universe she has been a little hard to take. Now, I understand and appreciate her completely. Bravo!

This makes me so happy. I have done my share of hating Lana — I even wrote a whole story back in the day that completely maligned her. So I understand being wary of her even in this story. But this Lana is really special to me. I wanted this to be a world where everything was different — and better — for Clark, including having wonderful, supportive friends. Lana’s character just evolved naturally and I’ve come to love her so much. I’m so glad others are falling for her charms as well.

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen