Great chapter, ladies. Very touching. And not as surprising a revelation to me as you might have hoped. Pete and Lana have known him for too long not to suspect something, and now that Clark knows that they know he'll be even more comfortable around them - especially after Pete hugs him and tells him that he has trusted Clark as long as they've known each other.

It also makes me wonder who else knows - or at least suspects. Maybe Clark has a larger circle of protectors than he knows.

The conversation with Jonathan and Martha was poignant. They love him and want to support him, but they're nervous about anyone else knowing about the inhuman things he can do. They'll have to learn to trust Lois, but it won't be hard because she's already proven that she loves Clark and will protect him from the world.

Maybe the best part of it is that Clark will have one more reason to use his abilities openly. After all, Pete and Lana have known about him for years and they trust him to keep their children safe. Plus, Lana has been busting his chops over Lois the whole story and treating him like a regular guy, and she wouldn't act like that if they weren't true friends.

Wouldn't it be great if Lois and Lana joined forces to convince Clark to become Superman? The irony would completely disgust Tempus, of course, but who cares?

I'm also looking forward to more. And to the blue-and-red-and-yellow (trademark) Suit. Up, up, and away!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing