Originally Posted by Penny_Lane
Tracey, I believe that S4 quote is from I've Got You Under My Skin! I recognized the other three, but not this one until I read your comments! You've got a great memory!

She's got a great memory because she literally wore out the VHS tapes watching the kissing scenes. wink

Originally Posted by traceylynn
I think I only ever watched the beginning scene of that ep.

The part with the upside down kiss? Shocking. wink

Seriously, nice work with the quote recognition game. I'm impressed after all this time.

And a personal note, my very favorite part of working in the quotes was changing them to fit this universe, and I especially liked when I could take a line and flip it to to make it happier, like having her say "All my life" to looking for Clark rather than Superman. And changing the context of the "you had to have known" dialogue, was absolutely my favorite flip in this entire series. That scene always broke my heart, and I love hearing it say it here in a totally different context.

Similarly, I always hated how they handled the topic of his virginity, with her freaking out and making it all about the pressure it put on her. So I went ahead and fixed that too. wink

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen