All right, I like a good challenge. All four eps… 20 years ago I could’ve done it in my sleep, but now, well, it’ll be interesting, to say the least! goofy

Okay, so the scene with Clark cooking and Lois watching - “what, you’re never cooking?” is ‘A Chip off the old Clark’ (and yes, I always loved that scene in the show. It’s a spot that was worn on the vhs tape I made wink

Next, the “I had a really nice time/don’t knock yourself out, Lois” convo is from their first date ep - lucky Leon, right?

Moving on… the “I have been in love with you/you had to have known” convo was from when he first confessed his love for her before she was going to marry lex. And I know they are two separate eps, but I hung around with H way too long and only refer to them as a singular “BatP/HoL” ep, haha.

Last one - ugh, you had to hit me with S4, didn’t you? I remember the “I couldn’t get past your article/it’s first rate” lines but I have no idea of the ep name. It’s the one where the guy trades bodies with Clark. I think I only ever watched the beginning scene of that ep. Can I get half credit for that?

Loved this part, ladies! Seeing them grow as a couple, have some serious ‘couple’ conversations… sprinkle in some solid make out time and I’m a happy reader. Can’t wait for part 8!