Thanks so much for all your comments, Morgana. I haven't replied to all of them, but I've definitely been reading them all. I'm so glad you enjoyed binging this story. This version of the characters is definitely a little more mature and mellowed. It was nice to write a Lois who wasn't super competitive and snarky with Clark in the beginning. And that rush of meeting, falling in love, and marrying in just a few weeks is exactly what inspired me to start this story in the first place. I love an AU story, but that sort of timeline never seemed realistic to me, and I wanted to write a story where they took their time getting to know each other and being friends first, just as they did in the universe of the show. I'm so glad everyone appreciated that slow burn.

We'll see more of Pete in the next story, I promise. He's not a major player, but we will at least hear more from him.

Looking forward to your thoughts on the next story once you let a few chapters build up so you can binge. We're posting new chapters M-F this time, giving people who want the option the ability to binge weekly.

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen