I’m sorry, I can’t comment when I’m riding on a fluffy, cotton-candy cloud of waffiness. <happy, contented sigh>

This story is so good! It’s getting a reread from beginning to end, because I need more time to soak it all in. I love this version of Lois and Clark, and I loved watching them fall in love. I loved Clark’s conversation with Lana - this best friend, almost-sister version of Lana is totally my favorite. The way the tone changed throughout the convo - his hesitancy to tell her about Lois, her hurt, his regret, her teasing, her gentle understanding of how deep his feelings really are - masterful writing. I love his flowers and quote, Cat, Jimmy, and Perry, and the way they each support her (in their own way, haha).

Finally, that last line was perfection. In any universe, in every way, her heart wants Clark Kent. You two remind me why I fell head over heels for these characters so long ago, and why I still love to read about them today.

As for posting, I’m all for every day, because I’m a super greedy reader, lol. But you guys do whatever works for you - I promise that your readers will be here!

Thank you for sharing your talent with us, and thank you for this wonderful story! So happy that there are more stories to follow.