While I'm not an expert on the Security now in place here, I've dealt with it in a past. You have a couple choices regarding banned IP addresses.
Step 1 - first test that it's an IP issue by taking your laptop to some place with WiFi access like a Starbucks or a Wendy's (They both have free WiFi where I am so check them out.) If you can log in from there, it's not something funky with your machine.
Step 2 - if you have access to the MODEM that connects to your local WiFi (I'm talking about the box the cable company or ISP gave you) - reset it. This usually entails turning it off for a bit and turning it back on and waiting for it to get a new address from the ISP.

Other steps, use a 'my IP address' finder to get the IP address your machine is using to access the internet, then do a search of that IP address and see if it gets flagged anywhere. That might lead to to what 'service' has banned the IP your modem is using. If it does, you can try to contact that service and complain.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm