Hi Lynn,
I hear you regarding the chemistry issue to a point. If our L&C had continued I would think that no matter how many years they'd been married their physical expressions of love would still be evident. There are many next-gen stories that show this kind of relationship.

There are a number of issues that, logically, do not work. With regard to superhearing, does it make any sense that Jordan would be able to block the sensory overload from his superhearing with a pair of audio headphones! It makes NO sense. I know that I can hear things while wearing headphones and I'm an older man with hearing loss so the use of them for Jordan doesn't work for me.

Next is the X-Kryptonite. By definition, Kryptonite is a meteorite that came from the planet Krypton and supposedly was brought to Earth in the wake of Kal-El's ship. In this show, they have the stuff buried in the walls of a mine and it doesn't even glow! Watching a show based around a man who can fly requires a certain amount of suspension of disbelief but these writers have gone way past that to insulting my intelligence.

With regard to Clark almost killing JHI, this Superman is not like any other incarnation, at least to me. I wouldn't be surprised if he did things that our Clark would never do.

I also noticed the reference to Trask. Most likely another L&C Easter Egg. I don't think we'll ever see him on this show, in my opinion..

Ray

Last edited by Ray; 05/27/21 11:39 AM. Reason: Misc. Corrections