I've really enjoyed this show so far. Really find the twist in canon that is General Sam Lane being in the know intriguing. It explains why he's not as out-right distrustful as Captain Luthor (or even comic book) General Lane. It does look like there's a bit of "golden childing" of Jonathan with Gen. Lane that I find both problematic and interesting in the same time. I loved the little moment Lois and Clark had near the end of the second episode after finding out that a majority of the world's kryptonite is in Lane's hands. Complex feelings and events at every turn and so fair I'm here for it. Kinda nervous about what happens with Jonathan and Jordan as Jor's powers begin to show up. Kinda also nervous about what their relationship dynamic ends up changing as Jonathan is pushed back in football terms.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)