Hey, so glad you are almost finished with class and will begin posting this story regularly. Believe me, we all understand! thumbsup

A booming echo filled the newsroom as Perry bellowed for Jimmy. Every desk was filled with frantic phone calls and tapping keys as the television played the footage over and over again of the carnage from earlier. Lex Luthor was on the run and no one knew where he would show up next.

Sweet! Now this is the way to open a story! smile

“Yeah…” Jimmy commented, shaking his head in agreement, seeming to mull over his own internal thoughts and possible uncertainties over what Lex Luthor on the lam could mean. “You, uh, doing okay? I mean, with Luthor alive and taking out his old butler and him showing up like this? I know that’s got to be putting your head in a spin. Especially with you and CK trying to…”

Jimmy, we all know you mean well, but seriously, this is neither the time nor the place to be talking about Lois' ex-fiancee.

“Ever hear of a Bernard Klein from your future?” Lex asked, not expecting much of an answer.

Urgh! Don't know if I'm happy with Lex knowing about Bernie....

“He was the scientist that worked as Superman’s doctor and helped discover the vaccine which eventually rendered Kryptonite harmless against the man of steel and his descendants.” Tempus replied nonchalantly.

Aha! I knew our favorite scientist would figure out a cure for that blasted green rock!

Now all Lois and Clark have to do it stop this dastardly duo from causing havoc in the future! help

Going on to read the next chapter.

Last edited by Morgana; 10/13/20 12:28 PM. Reason: Additional comments

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.