Originally Posted by SupesFan
I once received a card that said “Cheer up, things could be worse.” I opened the card and it continued, “I cheered up and sure enough things got worse!” Just as our beloved couple are trying to move forward in their relationship, sure enough, things get worse. Tempus and Luthor came riding into town. Looking forward to reading how you plan to “run them out of town!” lol

lol

Hey Supesfan! wave

Yes, there's that saying we probably should not repeat anymore. "Things could always be worse..." - but could it really? lol This is a fun combo I honestly haven't seen much of so thought it would be fun.

Hope everyone enjoys the next chapter. I am trying to post once a week, but was a little late because.... well, I have a programming course that was completely kicking my butt this past week. Good news? I only have one more week of it so good news is the new chapters will be posted with regularity sooner rather than later. It's completely written so at least you're not waiting on me to edit. wink

Anyway, enjoy the next chapter! Chapter 2.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube