Originally Posted by Endelda
I imagine he'd have some stern words for Reeve's and Routh's versions, given the 'amnesia kiss' and the 'absentee father' bits [Linked Image]

I can't see our Clark accepting either choice, even for an alternate self.

You're not wrong, but L&C Clark has taken some very questionable actions himself. Killing his clone, even reluctantly, was in my personal opinion not adequately justified (Vatman). He also reported poorly in the past with horrible consequences (Never on Sunday) and purposefully made his past life self lose to evil, potentially harming his and his friends' past life selves (not to mention causing the cosmic scales of justice to start leaning towards evil - he might have corrected it in a later life, but who knows what kind of consequences that had in the meantime?) purely for the sake of him and Lois' relationship (Soul Mates).

I'm not trying to hate on L&C Clark, I try to mentally ignore these things and pretend they didn't happen, but I'm just making the point that probably every version of Superman has done something terrible because of bad writing. Doesn't mean I agree with Reeve's/Routh's Superman's actions by any means, but I still think it's a point that needs to be made.

Last edited by TaliaJoy; 09/11/19 12:26 PM.